1. Sa thiudans qath tho waurda.
2. Tho barna saisoun thata kaurn.
3. Thata liuhath skeinith.
4. Tho liuhada ni skinun.
5. Thai thiudanos gebun silubr jah gulth.
6. Thata dius et thans fuglans
7. Thai skalkos sukun.
1. The king said the words.
2. The children sowed the grain.
3. The light shines.
4. The lights did not shine.
5. The kings gave silver and gold.
6. The beast ate the birds.
7. The servants were sick.
1. The child gave the gifts.
2. The king seized the treasure.
3. The servant took the gold.
4. The children held the goat and the dogs.
5. The beasts ate fruit and grass
6. The king was sick, and (he) died.
7. The dogs did not bite the beast.
1. Thata barn gaf thans maithmans.
2. Sa thiudans graip thata huzd.
3. Sa skalks nam thata gulth.
4. Tho barna haihaldun thaim gaitam jah thaim hundam.
5. Tho diuza etun akran jah gras.
6. Sa thiudans sauk jah daw.
7. Thai hundos ni bitun thata dius.